Users must login / register in order to submit their properties. This is mandatory for their contact info to be saved and displayed accordingly with properties published under their name. The Submit Property page allows users to see the first steps in submitting a property. Users must Register / Login before moving forward with the submission.
In the User Profile Page is possible:
- PROFILE: Upload logo or personal picture. Insert information about the owner, password , email address, Paypal Email (Booking payments), social accounts and more
- MY SUBSCRIPTION: See and upgrade your Membership subscription purchasing submission packages .
- MY PROPERTIES : List of submitted properties , approval status, edit options
- ADD NEW PROPERTY: Add your properties depending on your Membership subscription status
- ALL IN ONE CALENDAR: Display all the properties posted by owner and the booked dates. Select dates to mark as booked for a specific property: You can also select dates as booked from edit/add property. You can import/export Icalendar feeds. The iCalendar Feature is a way to synchronize your listing reservation data with other websites. For example you published several properties on your Accommodato website but to maximise their exposure you also added them to airbn.com. Now the challenge is to mark as busy (in Accommodato site) the dates that are booked on airbnb.com. And vice versa: marked as busy on airbnb the dates booked on Accommodato!
- FAVORITES: Users (who are registered) can save favorite properties
- MY BOOKINGS : Manage bookings made with other properties
- MY RESERVATIONS: Manage bookings received for your properties.
- MY INBOX: All messages and notification
- INVOICES: Invoices issued for each booking made or received
HOW TO ADD YOUR PROPERTY
The submit page property is actually composed on 7 submit-pages, each named after the data submitted. We have Description, Price, Images, Details, Location, Amenities and Calendar.
Step 1. Description
INSERT NAME OF YOUR PROPERTY, TYPE AND WHAT DO YOU RENT.
STEP 2 – SUBMIT – PRICE DETAILS
INSERT PRICE DETAILS YOU CAN SET DIFFERENT PRICE VALUES.
Price per night should exist for every property (for users to be able to book the property accurately).
Users can set a custom price per night, if user books more than 7 days (meaning 8 or more) and less than 30 days.
Users can set a 2nd custom price per night, if user books more than 30 days.
Users can also set a custom price per night (different than the above) using the price calendar.
Users can set price per weekend (Saturday and Sundays – only numbers)
Minimum days of booking (only numbers)
Extra Price per guest per night in USD and check Allow guests above capacity
Allow only bookings starting with the check in on specific day of the week OR Allow only bookings with the check in/check out on specific day of the week.
Check to Pay by the no of guests (all room prices will NOT be used anymore and billing will be done by guest no only)
To set custom price click beginning date and end date (2 clicks)
USERS CAN ADD EXTRA OPTIONS SUCH AS BREAKFAST, COOK SERVICE, MOUNTAIN BIKE, TOURS AND MORE
STEP 3 – SUBMIT – IMAGES
USER CAN INSERT IMAGES AND EMBED VIDEO (YOUTUBE, VIMEO)
We recommend to upload compressed JPG/JPEG or PNG images with 1920px X 1280px minimum resolution. Our system uses upload restrictions such as minimum dimensions and max upload file size. and will reject forbidden uploads.
NOTE: Drag and drop applies only for web (not mobile devices)
STEP 4 – SUBMIT – DETAILS
INSERT PROPERTY SIZE, NUMBER OF BEDROOMS, BATHROOMS, CHECK IN/OUT DETAILS AND MORE.
STEP 5 – SUBMIT – LOCATION
INSERT YOUR ADDRESS AND SHOW YOUR LOCATION ON GOOGLE MAPS.
Pin can be placed in 3 ways:
1. With the Place PIN with Address button (which sends to Google Maps
the City, Country (saved in Step 1), Area – if filled in, Address – if filled in, State – if filled in.
2.You can also place pin manually by Clicking on the map.
3. Or you can place pin by copying Lat and Long fields.
STEP 6 – SUBMIT – AMENITIES
INSERT AMENITIES AND FEAUTURES
STEP 6 – SUBMIT – CALENDAR
THIS AREA IS USED TO BOOK DATES BY OWNER FOR HIS OWN PROPERTIES. EACH PROPERTY HAS ITS OWN CALENDAR.
The calendar will not be displayed correctly on resolution lower than 1200px (because of lack of space). Please do not use this feature on mobile devices.